Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Innovation Of Automatic Weapons

Poldo and power. The philosophy of shrimp

Carne-marinata

More than three years my mother is admitted to an institution for elderly dependents. The first visits were always painful: the sadness that attacked me, took hold of my thoughts and it was difficult to drive them away from the heart. Then, over time, I learned to see what is positive in that, at first sight so sad.

are by now familiar to all guests, and never fails to exchange a few words with them, of course I had to learn their language "deformed" by the disease that affects the weather in their mind, like a chisel on the stone. One must be able to enter their world, which does not always coincide with ours, especially in the temporal sense: as un orologio con le lancette che procedono nel senso inverso.

La malattia, a queste persone, tende a far riemergere i ricordi che per noi sono relegati in un passato remoto, ma è facile adeguarsi, ed essere complici del loro modo di pensare. Alcune volte, invece, ti sorprendono e ti scoraggiano con la loro lucidità originale.

Poldo, (Leopoldo. M.) incomincia tutti i suoi discorsi con un bell’ “ Per esempi ” (per esempio), per poi continuare con la storia di quando venne a trovarlo, nel suo paese di origine, che si specchia sulla sponda destra del Lago, quella ragazza bellissima che voleva sposarlo. Ma lui, capita l’antifona (era venuta con la mamma), andò a nascondesi nella stable, and without saying a word waited until the danger disappears. He emerged from his hiding place, only after that of two women were gone. "That face ou couruu a nice dangers." (During that time, or just a great danger) he says in concluding his story. And unfortunately I understand what happened to that girl in love. But maybe another time I tell him.

Today Poldo is quiet, but I understand from his eyes that something is mulling: "As goes Poldo " (always start so my approach) "Ben incoeu the well is their" (well today is just well) he replies. He gets up, avvicina e quasi sussurrando mi dice: “ per esempi… l’e poeu riusii a ciapa ul potere” ( per esempio.. e poi riuscito a prendere il potere). “ chi?” domando io: “ Quel là ul Berlusconi ”. Con tutta probabilità, Poldo ha un dissesto fisico-temporale, confonde Berlusconi con qualche altro uomo di potere che viveva alcuni decenni orsono.

Sì, Poldo, l’e riusii ” ( si, Poldo, è riuscito). Gli rispondo pensando di rassicurarlo. Mi guarda pensieroso, le parole non gli vengono subito ma poi con un certo sforzo, sbotta ad alta voce: “ Quel là and the Purcell, and bisugnaria Catallo tridall Cume as if ul salamm ago) (the What is a pig, you should take it and chop it like when you make salami). Sister

Ceciglia, spun around, Ms. Adele laughs out loud, someone swears up. A short total turmoil. But then he became quiet, as the words of our old they are innocent such as children, but often hide the truth.

Liberiamoci  dal maiale

take advantage of the very kind invitation that I was facing and willingly participate in this worthy initiative. At first I thought of introducing a recipe theme for the occasion, then found the original, Mr. Poldo gave me the inspiration for this story which I hope will be acceptable. There are still a picture with shredded marinated meat, but I assume it's beef. This time we pretend it's something else, especially given the age and my visits I also fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment