I have already spoken of this popular spot so relentless in December. It has now been declared misleading by the competent authority. A little news spread (the daily, Greenpeace ...) which shows that the argument is vitiated by interests that dirty the honesty of the debate. Again, I feel at the mercy of those who know more than me on this issue and why I upset and alarmed the faction with which such a sensitive subject is treated. They are not fighting against nuclear power, but I have many doubts. In particular the transparency and the conditions with which nuclear power could be administered in Italy with its social fabric so polluted with obscure interests. Now the Forum Nuclear amended the spot and send it back around. Qu i can see the new version and also read on Subsidiary their motives to me, personally, are not convincing, despite the communicative power of Chicco Testa. Here 10 minutes of video in which text speaks of the issue and is angry with bloggers (a mass of irrational emotion that knows how to just say no). It would be worthwhile to practice with some of the tools of rhetoric.
0 comments:
Post a Comment