Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fixing A Stained Table

My apple pie

About evergreen sweet but a bit 'trendy (it's funny that now go on Apple pie fashion strips wide and no more than narrow?) . Ah, the apple pie Grandma Duck's manual (which I hope to resemble more and more)! I made a little 'books, some' guru of culinary (including Nigella) and some site. This is the result. One of the thousands of possible apple pies.



Pasta

275 gr flour 175 gr 0
of very cold butter, diced 80 oz greek yogurt
1 egg 2 tablespoons of sugar and half
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
a little 'egg for brushing

mixer stir in cold (kept in the freezer a bit') all the ingredients. Revenue pitch a ball of dough in the fridge for an hour. Then I lie down 3 / 4 in a disk for a pan of 24 cm (I use Pyrex glass in this case, covered with parchment paper). The other quarter lo uso per ritagliare le strisce (larghe due dita circa) per il top-reticolo.

Il ripieno
4 mele grosse, un po' acidule
30 gr burro
1 stecca di cannella (o un cucchiaino colmo se in polvere)
il succo spremuto di un'arancia spremuta
1 baccello di vaniglia


Metto tutto, tranne una mela, in un pentolino che faccia sobbollire lentamente, tenendolo d'occhio (le 3 mele sbucciate, liberate dal torsolo e tagliate a tocchi). Spengo quando le mele cominciano a disfarsi. Intanto sbuccio e taglio a fettine sottili la mela rimasta.

To assemble the cake: Fill the dough into the pan with the apple puree, you slowly over the slices of raw apple and then compose a lattice with the strips of dough (I made 5, a 3 +2 I think more successful than academic). Brush with egg all. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C (190 ° if not ventilated) for 25-30 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment