Equilibrio
Greetings all,
excuse my absence but the many social engagements that involve lately I have slowed down the schedule for updates of the Blog.
I would treat the topic in question which I mentioned months ago, "The balance of opposites."
I'm reading a book that I thought of communion from page. 165. where the writer tells of her experience of life after 40 years' as a spiritual testament. I do not know all the books of the writer but personally I maturarato these beliefs for many years
e fanno forse parte di una spiritualità/religiosità.
Vi sono importanti considerazioni sulla "civiltà" e sulla società che abbiamo realizzato e che stiamo supportando.
Ebbene vi sono considerazioni che meriterebbero di essere affrontate in un contesto planetario al fine di trovare "strade" più giuste e percorribili al fine di migliorare e prolungare la vita.
La lucidità che mi contraddistingue in questi ultimi anni accende in me considerazioni parallele che coinvolgono differenti piani.
Ritengo,come hanno immaginato menti illuminate (es. Asimov nel ciclo della ondazione), che vi e' una plausibile realtà che leghi lo sbattere delle ali di una farfalla in un emisfero, ad effetti in the opposite direction.
ideas on Gaia which considers the earth as one great human being can be discussed without prejudice.
These thoughts can also be extended to companies and my preoccpazione and 'that culture and leasership are not able to address these crucial questions and they are facing.
We must be able to form new generations of "thinking" and leaving them free to make them more autonomy and greater possibilities.
better define the above in the near future.
hello ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment