The moon must be full, the night of its reflected light needed to draw the outline of the trees on the lawn that looked out on the course d'acqua che, placidamente, percorreva i prati che chiamavamo "Valbasca". Bisognava fare una pianificazione precisa, scegliere accuratamente il posto, per far sì che la cattura fosse abbondante. Tutto doveva essere fatto con cura, perché il gambero ha una sua filosofia.
Il gambero di fiume non si fa acchiappare con facilità, possiede dei sensi molto sofisticati. Si accorge immediatamente se l'acqua che lo circonda è messa in movimento, basta un semplice rametto che cade da un albero per farlo fuggire. Inoltre ha una vista molto sviluppata, e basta un nonnulla perché con un colpo di coda possa sparire dei suoi predatori. Fugge all'indietro tenendo sempre sotto controllo l'eventuale pericolo che lo threat.
The crayfish used this philosophy (walking backwards) from the remotest antiquity. We know it by seeing their pictures engraved in the stone of fossilized fish kettle of Bolca. For millions of years behave in this way to escape from danger, because their tasty meat are prized by many predators.
The Philosophy of shrimp ", these days I find myself on the many newspapers. It is we, species belonging to the IMO (so-called sapies), that we unconsciously borrowed from shrimp, but without realizing that walking backwards is not unlikely to escape a danger, but for reasons that often rely are "biased"
1, mail (The Province 25-01-20011)
Director Dear ... Someone once sang that it was better to make love to the war. But now times have changed since the war who exalts himself (see invasion with tanks in 1956 in Hungary) has approved it, breaking the lives of thousands of people. It is the same person, lucky man, in spite of so many young Hungarians then will turn 86 years on June 29. It is the same that now brings the unity of Italy, but if I had the opportunity. with Togliatti, Longo, Pajetta, Cossutta and others of the same "bad seed" would have attached to 'USSR ...
2° mail (La Provincia del 25-01-20011)
Egr direttore... per fortuna sul colle non c'è bunga bunga secondo F.A., si sa che la memoria politica di convenienza è corta come il braccino del tennista, e allora sono andato su internet per capire meglio chi è "L'uomo del colle". Nel 56, all'indomani dell'invasione dei carri armati sovietici a Budapest, mentre Antonio Giolitti e altri dirigenti....
Ecco due esempi significativi della filosofia del gambero trasportata nella mente dell'omo sapiens: cercare con tutte le forze le (presunte) colpe passate without any of us realize that your nose sometimes put them there. Remember: "Master Peter last week also had thrown on the floor of the paper candy" almost to try to justify our prank.
Far be it from me to want to wear the clothes of moral duty, God forbid, but this philosophy that I was left to the shrimp, because only he really needs.
Farfalle and Shrimp
I used a box of 300 gr shrimp, onion, green olives, garlic, good olive oil and so on. In short, everything you need for a sauce. I shucked shrimp, with shells, heads, a carrot, a little celery, I made the comic, half I used to stretch the sauce, the other half I served, together with water to cook the butterflies. Only at the last minute I added the shrimp shell, just have browned, I added the butterflies and I finished mix.
Before I put on the table aligned with the plates on the kitchen table, I framed the scene I shot and CLICK. Surprise, the noise was enough to ensure that the prawns have implemented their philosophy, we are sheltered under the butterflies. I assure you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment