Oggi è tutto più facile, basta premere a button, and behold, the world passes under your feet.
-two hundred meters to enter the roundabout ... Then take the second right. " The synthetic voice has become a familiar sound, a sort of guardian angel who shows us, for sure, the way to go. In the distance, lying lazily on top of a hill, though veiled by a thin veil of mist, you can glimpse the jagged line which towers and buildings designed in a sky still winter.
-Arrival at destination. " A glance at the checkered flag, just to confirm ... you never know. Like me, other travelers put aside their modern horses. The space allotted to remember a fence. Maybe at one time right here the grooms freed from harness their horses so that they could finally relax after long journey.
It feels a little out of place when you arrive in a place never seen before. We must orient ourselves to understand the compass, to understand which side stands, and which side the sun sets. Then, a road that is the other.
The old city, I remember the sand tracks that were built when we were kids. Then they still used the balls made of terracotta, later would be replaced by plastic ones with the image of the runners. The paths were tortuous, steep climbs, underpasses, widening and pitfalls will test our ability, but after the first round, everything became easier.
The first gap encountered (like the first shot of ball), I opened his eyes on a large square. In the middle of the square, deep in thought, I am waiting for the Man in the Moon. Does not seem to reproach me, and although the weather has drawn a tear on his face, seems happy to see me. The first time I heard his voice, I was sitting on a wooden bench, then wore a black apron and white collar with a kind of blue ribbon, which lost its shape after the first inevitable bickering. I do not think that at the time understood the true meaning of the words that I suggested, but his music does. This music stays in memory, and from time to time over the years back to keep me company.
Sweetly, the Man in the Moon, takes me to places that had the fantasy in my mind, and I finally understand the " beauty that shone in our eyes and laughing fugitives."
O lovely moon, I remember
That, or the year turns, over this
hill I came full of anguish to behold:
And you hung over those forest
Since you do now, that all the clearing up.
misty and tremulous with tears But
What I sorgea on the edge, my lights
Your face appeared, which troubled
was my life and it is, or changes his style, my
0 beloved moon. And while I gain
remembered, and the range l'Etat
of my pain. Oh, how grateful should
Over time, young people, even when long
hope and has short memory the course,
The remembrance of things past,
Even so sad, and that the trouble last!
0 comments:
Post a Comment