Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Indoor Basketball Courtsin East Brunswick

oxtail (bis.)

Coda Vaccinara

There always a first time. This, to me, is just a preview. Everything begins as usual at the supermarket meat department. But before I open a parenthesis. Hardly my recipes before you can begin shopping: the bad luck is still there, and this ingredient is indispensable for my preparation, there has never bench.

Sometimes, and I am angry, I think that those who prepare the goods must necessarily, have a certain amount of sadism, in particular to be missing an ingredient. Let us take one at random. The pork rind, used by both my part. Essential ingredients for certain world-famous winter preparations, it is easier to find in August that in recent months. Will be (I think I) that are usually frozen, then, with the summer heat will thaw more easily.

The shins (always pork), lined up in their place as the plastic toy soldiers on the battle of Waterloo. I arrive, and they all retreated, predicting the imminent defeat on the battlefield. Some other time, always hoping for their presence. The oxtail, so that my son likes to find when I make mixed boiled meats, is a very rare element. It 's true, as we know, a steer that has a single queue, and several kilograms of other parties, but at least I happen to find it ...

This time, fortunately for me, things are different. In all probability, genetics must have produced steers with several tails, because the counter of the butcher, as if they were stacked cans, I find a great deal. Therefore, the acquisition is compulsory, and for the first time on our screens ... Hopps, I wanted to say ... in my pots: oxtail .

The oxtail is a classic Roman culinary tradition, so we must give respect. Are strictly prohibited all forms of contamination, which are much in vogue in some creative way of cooking. It should use ingredients that the traditional command-and of course find the original recipe . Easy to say, but certainly not to do. All the recipes are different from me between them, both in ingredients and preparation. Better to turn to Google. I type "oxtail" then look in the blog: disappointing result, I would expect thousands of suggestions, but the research is far below my expectations, so I trust old Carnacina, as did his friend Eugene on his blog . I recommend a visit to his blog , where you'll find the ingredients and the traditional way of preparing it.

Padta Campofilone

What makes us this pack of macaroni Campofilone? As you see, have been used to accompany the sauce of oxtail.

Pasta Campofilone sugo

Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment