pizzas of all varieties, one with the missing Pavesini and olives, then all other categories are shown to you, as though they were provocative models ahead of the catwalk. Alone in a corner, like an ugly duckling, the hidden a luxurious pizza with all its seasons, a faint nod porridge.
About my numerino (the row), between three people it's my turn. I take or not take it? The big question comes over me, a difficult choice. Of course, the look is not very inviting ... Then what the hell can you taste? Maybe high time I say to myself, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe a little bit, so for a taste.
It's up to me. I make my order, always abundant than al'appetito the moment, then whispered softly, I order a little bit of porridge. When you buy something for the first time that you do not know, a certain hesitancy prevails, a kind of insecurity. I will do well or will it hurt? These are just a few Euros, I think to myself, with my cap, and go out.
I look around, find a hidden corner, with a desire to grab the cap, and delivers (it will be the right verb?) A bit hungry for this to be cold and soggy. The first impression was to bite into a piece of corrugated cardboard used. I try to understand their taste. Nothing ... corrugated cardboard, with an aftertaste of rapeseed oil used, too cold.
Meanwhile, the years pass. And the porridge in my way of thinking, there was only a noun rather disappointing until ...
A truck technology, a kind of Leonardo's machine, materialized as if by magic from the Atlantic code occupies one side of a square. Stainless steel, shiny. Fire burning crackling, pulleys, cranks, and drive belts that are running two large pans of copper immaculate. A sweet odor, as if the kitchen of heaven would open all the windows at the same time, wafted in the air saturated with aromatic scents. At the counter, a lady who seemed out of a Fellini films and propaganda with emphasis Emilia true, its product.
Was it the van of technology, or perhaps the heady smoke of beech wood or perhaps busty mistress, with its emphasis Emilia that flowed from his lips a flaming vermilion lipstick, or maybe, all this good things sorted so that broke through my resistance and I brought down from the old one bad experience.
an intense, hot, made of good stuff has taken possession of all my taste buds. Almost a mystical experience, a rediscovery of an authentic flavor that was dormant in the mists of time head again in my life.
The moral? Beware of pizza Take away that open only during the bathing season. I should have known! On my side it says: - Ufelee ago to mestee ul - referring to the improvisers who want to replace those who really know how to do his job. Then the following ... never arrendesi the first bite. But we know around here.
After the events and adventures that I have tried to describe, flour and into my kitchen. Served several attempts before arriving at a result that looked like a little bit to "porridge of the truck," but I must say that I'm satisfied. I discovered that pairs perfectly with the flavor of fresh sage. Its taste depends on raw materials, which must be the highest quality. The amount of batter should agree well with the extent of the pan you use. The oven must be hot. It is not necessary to wait so long after you mix everything is fine if done so lthough express.
0 comments:
Post a Comment