The sun is rising, wedged between the houses, and painting the pavement with the first shadows. The first sounds of morning are premonition of animosity in the country, although many windows and shutters are still closed. On land there is still the memory of the past day. Idly, two sanitation workers begin their daily work. In windows you can still see the decorations of the holidays passed. From a balcony, like a dusty spider web, hangs a luminaria forgotten.
balmy breath this air, not contaminated by exhaust fumes from cars, which will flood the streets soon, and I enjoy the silence that surrounds me . Proceed to blind expecting new scenes that will appear behind a hidden corner, or a sudden on top of a long staircase.
"It can not be more ... I can not wait to be in April .." says a passer-by, referring to air pungent stings the lungs. "And yes ... we hope ..." argues that her friend s'infagotta in a warm scarf. Both look at me and with a smile, pointing to a greeting. Spare myself with a smile.
little further on, after the steps of the courtyard of a church, opened his greengrocer shop. The shrillness of damper scare two pairs of pigeons were pecking the remains of a bag of chips, which distracted some guy left on earth. Outside the shop, the greengrocer, lays beside the window and some boxes of vegetables.
"... the weeds are gathered in the fields at this time ... we call them?? They are very good." Answered another lady who was passing, my question. Laura, never gives up to have a plate of vegetables daily, thus crossing the threshold of the small shop won the title of first customer of the day.
I know! I'll have to wait, I know the relationship that develops in these small village shops, so I sit on the steps of the churchyard and appearance. Meanwhile, the sun has already come to light the windows closed on the first floor of the house opposite. People walking, taking mysteriously my availability, exchange a few words. Probably, being seated, I relegated to being "public" or, perhaps, to have time to exchange a few words.
should always have with them (as the essay Antonio): a bag, a piece of rope and a knife. Laura is always in the bag of his magic bag stretch, she hates the plastic bags. This time the extension of the bag reaches its maximum volume, when leaves the shop. A smile filled his face, and to me this smile, after so many years together, still fills the heart.
now looks like this: you can try this mix of herbs. Maybe go in the pan with a little garlic and a good anchovy fillet melted in the oil.
expects to be able to understand that herbs are, expect to find yourself in the fields. And, insatiably, the smiles of the people who look much longer must I meet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment