Monday, September 13, 2010

Online Mustang Repair Manual

Pc low Cost 2

Friends,

this time I do not follow the intentions and PC was low, and 'the second article on the matter.

Having the need for a planar mini-ATX, the NAS drive assembly which will explain 'in the future, I thought about using the Atom processor used in PCs with low power consumption.

I then used a planar picture you can view the following comparison,
This motherboard 'type fanless (also linked and the fact that 'a card with a single-core processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz. Via the product but is compatible with the x86 Istruction September) and then set a very high power efficiency (95%) using a Pico-PSU mini power consumption of 60 watts are only about a lot more 'low of Intel Atom to stand at below 30 watts. Here are some pictures

:








am thrilled that the solution found using a Linux (Zenwalk) performance allows more 'decent with that much impact low consumption and also ALMOST a silenzisità 'total.

And here's the movie of the IPL and Shutdown ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment