Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Man Air Compressor 125

Talento

Dear
and 'a long time since I wanted to write on a term widely used today and almost "abused" Talent.

Talent present in many people, since he 'created man, in the most' diverse fields of life and not. Today the term 'often quoted almost in fashion. This

my speech will not be a politically motivated
but a simple rumination on a juncture of life.

I think that sometimes the talent to be is "discovered" and encouraged, but in most cases it appears clear and evident to the community
I would say that the recognition and 'automatic.

I also believe that those "talented" have the moral imperative to spread more possible that the welfare propio whether artistic talent to create (such as in music composition) than in other areas of human (medical and scientific etc...)
doing so, the circle of friendship and cooperation expanded dramatically in a climate of general appreciation. Surely there would not be just friends, some little malice and envy, but in the end there is only positive would emerge.

The prevailing individualism, which in today's society and 'most powerful' surely this is often not conducive to the above thought.

talent and individualism are related in the sense that obviously people are not all equal, but the company pushes to become more individualistic and competitive at the expense of others with individualism carried to extremes.

I can understand that in the case of the fundamental events of life should be prepared to face them with determination and perseverance, but in the middle of an existing community you can 'be fair, consistent and worthy without having to stand out or prevail and if you can accept without moral compromises.

Because as you know are anche un cinefilo, il film Patch adams ne puo' essere un esempio delle frasi scritte.

Saluto tutto ed inviatemi i vostri pareri.
Alla prossima con l'argomento legato all'"equilibrio degli opposti".

0 comments:

Post a Comment