Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dune Buggies For Sale In Pa

Spendor Sp100

Carissimi amici

aggiorno mi avete suggerito aggiorno anche il blog.
Scusatemi 8-), sono un po' in ritardo con la schedulazione ma i tanti impegni di questi ultimi mesi mi stanno mettendo a dura prova.

Ringrazio il mio capo nella ditta dove lavoro che mi ha suggerito un annetto fa di dedicare la dovuta attenzione alla nota marca. La conoscevo ma il mio rientro nel campo necessitava di una seria prova di ascolto che si e' potuta concretizzare solo ora.

Ringrazio the components of the forum directed me to listen to the above model

Here I am once again to you to describe your personal feelings and opinions
of listening to what I consider a speaker "perfect".
I know that I am exaggerating but I am impressed and in love with an emotion almost unique. Clearly

perfect quotes, and considering the size and cost.

Speaking of consideration of the price of this speaker can 'sound like a snob but a little speech assessed the costs of the department hi-fi speaker and performance of this leads us to make these assessments.







Well what to say or write:

ACULTY very quiet in solitary in a Milanese shop with a friendly owner on a hot summer day with a city deserted by people on vacation or second homes cool. Start with

De Andre 'song "I saw Nina flying" and here I can already see that then I have decreed the absolute quality of that speaker. Low granite controllatissimo and fast.

My speakers have the classic micro-woofer 17 18 cm and I have to admit that perhaps the "size matters" when there were more 'woofer speakers with large diameter and it' came the fashion of multi micro woofer towers ..

Step by Dire Straits song "Private Investigations", listening a clear beautiful clear speaker opened with a yield monitor, but very different from the 803S series B and D & W much, much more 'balanced and the other with a section that looks like a mix between the two 803.

then take turns with the Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" and I sat here almost crying for the pleasantness of reproduction.

Pass after a Friday night in San Francisco with "Mediterranean Sundance" I usually listen with beautiful clear mid and high frequencies of guitars but never annoying.


Then we move to my music of choice:

Mozart Symphony No 25 Allegro con brio and Vienna Philharmonic, totally balanced and great with a huge orchestra these speakers are magical.

He then transferred to a sieve detector system:

Tschsikowsky concerto for violin and orchestra, Op 35. Here, if the system is not 'balanced subitissimo you notice the violin makes the ordeal Tweeter and the orchestra and huge.

premise that the plays were performed at medium to high volumes.

Then Salterello of Mendelssohn Symphony N4 and then 'Toccata and Fugue by Bach in which the body acquired dimensions unknown to me for balance and depth of the low notes.

And then and then they tell you do not understand how a speaker apparently so 'stark, ugly (my wife says) and "trivial" to play well. One

feel of quality does not draw beefy amps, not so much 'cause they require such as B & W 8 series, but' cause they play so well that leads to increase the volume.


Beautiful, friends if you can listen to them.
are speakers who are able to space with balance, musicality, and even a dose of magic that are not currently able to describe in any musical genre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment