La voce di "Dio"
friends here is the first post and how to observe and not 'Tech.
Well I got the idea on the title while listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
Having studied, even if partially, the lives of some "genes" of the past I have always wondered whether it is more 'important the artistic or technical.
I am convinced that between the two is preferable because the artistic 'the result of unique gifts and lucky ages of the characters who gradually gave birth to creations unsurpassed.
The technical skills are brilliant though often the result of necessity and as such, in my opinion, sooner or later will be investigated and implemented.
As you know some of my interests you and 'classical music and astronomy, and if I remember correctly the Voyager spacecraft also carries a part of the world-famous symphony, which I read at the time of the spacecraft did not understand' cause it had been this choice Symphony.
Over the years I have listened to the 9th Symphony and I was struck by the power, the delicacy the complexity of the harmony and beauty of the message.
Now I understand and I think we can consider the "absolute epitome of the music.
point out that I like almost all music but I understand why 'and' Symphony was chosen for this travel in space and was also chosen by some directors for propi masterpieces.
As believers are convinced that certain people at certain times of their lives were "touched" by the hand of God and that in such a state of grace to realize the benefit of all mankind "artifacts" absolute.
What do you think. Hello
and the next
0 comments:
Post a Comment