Inizio
Dear,
this and 'the post which actually marks the real start of the blog.
With the previous term mean distribution of the blog in a more diffuse than that of friends and fans in the Hi-Fi, I checked with the post in December.
Knowledge and 'useful for all to assess and Jupiter.
Year 2010 as in the movie "2010 a year of contact"
I am a non-competitive in the sense that adhere to certain ways of thinking and acting that especially in today's society will adopt. The
any competition for me is to take place on different levels. Some fees
today prefer the consistency, reliability, loyalty, perseverance and genuine friendship that occurs frequently in moments of difficulty and need.
I like to learn, grow and communicate my experiences so that others can benefit from it and eventually grow myself.
Because of important personal needs through this blog I will be able to transmit information and you will see that during the months we offer 'food for thought certainly not exclusively technical.
I know you do not believe 8-) The technical and 'certainly one of my areas of choice but not alone.
In recent years I am dealing with exciting plans of different interests, intersecting and aggravated as never before my huge "curiosity" wants to understand and know and improve. And as multiple circles
go to the end and then merge them all.
Let me add a short video of an artist but also a man exceptional.
the next and how the Master would greet everyone without distinction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment