Monday, December 27, 2010

Older 4 Hp Evinrude Outboards

Renato Zero

Dear friends,

sometimes I write some thoughts about "artists" that I like and attach them some so-called "Christmas."
This time 'was the turn of Renato Zero:


E' personal opinion that Renato is among the elect of the music scene "light" Italian.
and Renato 'a character in time and not' never demeaned it and 'never compromised.

Since its inception, Renato has had an office and an expression that made him a beloved icon by me, also because of his songs, which although sometimes sad, always a hymn to life.

known him for a long time, but I have selected for you the songs belonging to its initial period, I chose the next track (what I call the second period), all excellent in music and message to witness a sophisticated evolution that, in my humble opinion, only three songwriters can cheer Italian (De Andre ', Renato and Battiato). ITALIAN

A great, as many of our history. An ode to the national sentiment.
One of the rare musical phenomena of transverse able to accept three or four generations to his concerts. Paradoxically

the feeling and emotion that Renato continuously with its magnificent Art begins with the first letter of the alphabet, how to love, in all its facets, as opposed to Z of her stage name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment