Dear,
trying to make order in my Hi-Fi have gradually passed for small refinements, but the disorder reigned behind the furniture in the "strip" made me give up for years.
At the suggestion of my supporters I have therefore designed a shoe with internal link to "semi-star".
Semistella because I had some problems with the spices and then I have dedicated the star to grips shiuco amp and CD and one branch to other fruits used for the rest of the system. I was beginning
evaluated the purchase of "dedicated" but I soon met with terrible price even if partly justified by the degree of finish.
I then evaluated the three brands most 'popular (and Bticino Gewiss Vimar) and having assessed the fruit inside the end I chose Vimar.
I ordered the components from a wholesaler and then I realized this strip.
However, I have the wrong size, so I decided to take a more 'long position and I added a filter that filters the 1A power dedicated to the cd.
Under the ciabatta I attacked the self-adhesive silicone rubber to make them less mobile
and the result from the functional point of view and 'certainly good enough but still room for improvement.
When I have 'a moment of time I will have to' work on "putting phase "of the system but I do not know how to do .... ideas?
hello and the next month ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment